Real Acne Treatments

You have reached the right place where you can advice on real acne treatments.

Tuesday

Home Remedy Acne Rosacea

Here are some home remedy acne rosacea tips to be aware of.

1. You have to avoid spicey foods.
2. You have to avoid alcohol.
3. Using chamomile as a rinse/swap will keep the flare ups down. Green tea creams are great too.
4. Sometimes hard to do however you have to learn how to calm down. Stress is not good for your rosacea.
5. When going out, make sure you apply a SPF Sunscreen to your face and body too. You need protection from the sun.

Rosacea Kit - Soothe The Discomfort Of Rosacea

Check out this treatment to overcome rosacea.
pH Stix - pH Testing Strips - Box of 80

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have very bad rosacea, my face is constantly red, I am constantly flushing and I have bad acne. Please suggest me any best Rosacea Moisturizer for my red skin.

Rosacea Moisturizer

July 15, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home